Persistence Market Research’s market report titled ‘n-Heptane Market: Global Industry Analysis, 2013–2017 and Forecast, 2018–2026’ examines the n-Heptane market and offers essential market insights for the next eight years.
According to Persistence Market Research analysis, the global sales of n-Heptane is estimated to be valued at US$ 573.5 Mn by the end of 2018 and is expected to register a 5.4% CAGR over the period of 2018–2026. This report reveals the demand for n-Heptane and its break-up on the basis of different purity types and applications.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the n-Heptane market evolved in the past four years?
- What shape is the n-Heptane market expected to take in terms of volume and value during the study period?
- What are some of the prevailing market dynamics in the n-Heptane market?
- What are the competition developments and trends in n-Heptane market?
- What are some of the underlying macro-economic and industry factors impacting the growth of the n-Heptane market?
- What are the important key challenges, opportunities and improvement factors for market players?
- What are the important market positioning and key strategies of key manufacturers as per the market taxonomy?
n-Heptane Market: Dynamics
The global n-Heptane market is expected to witness significant growth, due to the rising demand from various end-use industries. The growing automotive industry and surge in construction across the globe have together escalated the demand for paints & coatings.
The growth of the paints & coating industry is estimated to boost the n-Heptane market. The increasing consumption of plastic & polymers for various applications has catalyzed the growth of the plastic & polymer industry, which in turn is surging the demand for n-Heptane in the global market.
Increasing disposable income and growing standard of living have led to a rise in the consumption of electronic products, and the demand is expected to follow an upward trend over the assessment period. The growth of the electronic industry will have a positive impact on the n-Heptane market.
Growth of the pharmaceutical industry is also driving the demand for high purity n-Heptane. Also, the rising demand for n-Heptane from other end-use applications such as adhesives & sealants will have a positive impact on the n-Heptane market.
Increasing regulations pertaining to aromatic solvents are positively impacting the growth of the n-Heptane market. Various regulatory bodies have declared n-Heptane as less toxic in comparison with n-Hexane, which has been fueling the demand for n-Heptane as a solvent.
Technological advancements have enhanced operational efficiency in plants, which in turn has increased the production n-Heptane – a positive sign for the n-Heptane market. Some of the key players in the n-Heptane market manufacture n-Heptane especially for fuel testing as a reference fuel.
n-Heptane Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global n-Heptane market has been segmented on the basis of purity type into <95%, 95–99% and ≥99%.
- In terms of purity, the 95-99% segment is expected to dominate the global n-Heptane market. The 95-99% segment is estimated to witness significant growth due to the increasing demand from paints & coatings and polymer and plastic industries, among others
- The ≥99% segment is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period due to the rising demand from pharmaceutical and electronics industries
- The <95% segment is expected to witness sluggish growth in comparison with other segments. N-Heptane with <95% purity is mainly used by local manufacturers for applications where purity is not an important criteria
n-Heptane: Regional Market Projections
In terms of region/country, China is anticipated to dominate the global n-Heptane market throughout the forecast period. The China n-Heptane market is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 6.8% during the forecast period with the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan & China (APEJ&C) market registering a relatively higher CAGR during the forecast period.
Latin America is also expected to witness significant growth in the global n-Heptane market. North America & Europe n-Heptane markets are in matured stages and thus, are expected to witness slow growth over the forecast period.
n-Heptane Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the players reported in this study on the global n-Heptane market include Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Haltermann Carless Deutschland GmbH, SK Global Chemical Co., Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell Plc.,Sankyo Chemical Co. Ltd., Hanwha Total Petrochemical Company Limited and Gadiv Petrochemical Industries Ltd., among others.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance. To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353